Back to all openings
Account Manager / Business Development (Sales)
About our company:
Monroe and Weisbrod is a rapidly growing behavioral-health focused staffing firm that assists hospitals and clinics across the country in securing qualified behavioral health professionals.
We work with individuals on the front-lines of our nation's growing mental health crisis; and are seeking our next team member to help us leave our mark in the communities we serve as we continue to become the nation's leading behavioral health staffing firm.
Things you will accomplish:
- Develop a pipeline of healthcare organizations and contacts, securing 2-3 new client contracts monthly (for recruitment and staffing services) using our database, software search systems, independent research, and outreach efforts including cold calling.
- Manage the clients you have by collaborating with our recruitment team to maintain a high job-placement rate by presenting quality candidates to your clients.
- Handle client objections and persistently follow up to ensure successful candidate progression through the interview and hiring process.
- Control and drive the entire sales cycle: Including prospecting, getting client contracts, presenting candidates, scheduling interviews, handling job offers, and ensuring successful candidate start
- Participate in our 3-month training protocol designed to boost your skills in business development, selling, client management, and industry-specific knowledge.
- Engage in ongoing personalized training to become a standout account manager in the behavioral health staffing industry.
- Achieve and surpass daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets and call goals.
- Experience – Minimum 1 year sales experience in a commission-based role (staffing experience within the medical field a plus)
- Communicative – Able to handle and overcome objections. Ability to make 60 cold calls per day.
- Competitive – Eager to win and achieve sales goals, even if that involves thinking outside of the box at times.
- Self-Starter–Ability to organize and structure your own day independently in order to achieve personal metrics and goals.
- Located in Austin – This is an in-person role at our office near Mopac and Anderson Ln.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 100% Company-paid benefits (Vision, Dental, Medical, Short/Long-term disability, Maternity/Paternity leave)
- Any-reason PTO, on top of 16 office-closed holidays
- Year-round 35 hour work week (9am-5pm plus an hour lunch)
- Competitive bonus structure with uncapped compensation
- Ongoing 1x1 training and sales coaching
- Base Salary + Uncapped Monthly Commission
- On-target-earnings of: $75,000+ your first year
- Top account managers within our organization can expect to make a minimum of $150,000/yr within 2-3 years of continuous client development efforts.
We're looking for someone who isn't discouraged by "no", who maintains a positive attitude, and who is motivated to achieve success. If you're a driven self-starter eager to make your mark in a dynamic sales environment, apply today to join our team at Monroe and Weisbrod.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "Account Manager Application". Typical
response time is 1-2 days.