Type: Full Time, In-Person
Salary: Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission.
Monroe and Weisbrod is a rapidly growing behavioral-health focused staffing firm that assists communities across the US in procuring quality mental health coverage.
We do this by helping mental health facilities source and hire high-quality behavioral health professionals (psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and other mental health roles). We work with individuals on the front-lines of our nation's growing mental health crisis, and are seeking our next team member to help us leave our mark in the communities we serve.
The person identified for this sales role will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and vetting providers in order to match them with behavioral health facilities requesting our help, via contract or permanent placement. You'll receive an uncapped bonus structure, training, support, and endless growth opportunities.
- 100% Company-paid benefits (Vision, Dental, Medical)
- Flexible schedule and option to work remote once regularly commissioning
- Generous PTO schedule, on top of 14 office-wide holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Competitive bonus structure with uncapped compensation
- Ongoing 1-on-1 training and sales coaching
- Experience – 2+ years recruiting experience (within the medical field a plus) (for those with less, see our Entry-Level Recruiter Position)
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Communicative – Able to handle and overcome objections. Comfortable making 50-60 cold calls per day.
- Competitive – Eager to win and achieve goals, even if that involves thinking outside of the box at times.
- Self-Starter - Ability to organize and structure your own day independently in order to achieve personal metrics and goals.
- Positive Attitude - Ability to be told “no” multiple times but can remain motivated
Successful Senior Recruiters spend the first 3 months
going through our proprietary training program learning about the behavioral health industry. From there they are supported as
they apply their pre-existing recruiting and sales skills to getting ramped up in this new domain.
- Source and establish relationships with no less than 60 psychiatrists or psychiatric nurse practitioners in the first year
- Successfully assist with 5-7 behavioral health providers accepting and starting new positions in the first year
- End with a minimum of $30-40k in on-going commission, on top of the base, 12 months after completing training (our commission structure is recurring and grows each year)
- End year-2 with $40-60k in on-going commission, on top of base salary
We invest heavily in our hires, and
teach self-motivated individuals the valuable skills necessary to not
only succeed in this role, but to grow and develop with the company. For those with less, or no, recruiting experience, see see our
Entry-Level Recruiter Position.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Senior Physician Recruiter Application". Typical response time is 1-2 days.