Type: Full Time, In-Person
Salary: Base + Uncapped Commission. $40,000 - $75,000+
Monroe and Weisbrod is a rapidly growing behavioral-health focused staffing firm that assists communities across the US in procuring quality mental health coverage.
We do this by helping mental health facilities source and hire high-quality behavioral health professionals (psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and other mental health roles). We work with individuals on the front-lines of our nation's growing mental health crisis, and are seeking our next team member to help us leave our mark in the communities we serve.
The person identified for this sales role will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and vetting providers in order to match them with behavioral health facilities requesting our help, via contract or permanent placement. You'll receive an uncapped bonus structure, training, support, and endless growth opportunities.
Successful entry-level recruiters spend the first 3-6 months going through our proprietary training program developing skills in sourcing, selling, and navigating candidates through the job selection process, as well as developing an expertise in the staffing, recruiting, and the behavioral health industry. From there they are supported as they grow their pipeline of behavioral health candidates with weekly 1x1 coaching, regular topical trainings, and company resources such contact lists and automation tools.
- Source and establish relationships with 60 psychiatrists or psychiatric nurse practitioners in the first year
- Successfully assist with 5 behavioral health providers accepting and starting new positions in the first year
- End with a minimum of $30-40k in on-going commission, on top of the base, 12 months after completing training (our commission structure is recurring and grows each year)
- End year-2 with $40-60k in on-going commission, on top of the base
We encourage those with some sales (or recruiting) experience to apply, especially if they don't feel they possess the skills and experience necessary to do the above today. We invest heavily in our hires, and teach self-motivated individuals the valuable skills necessary to not only succeed in this role, but to grow and develop with the company.
- 100% Company-paid benefits (Vision, Dental, Medical)
- Flexible schedule and option to work remote once regularly commissioning
- Generous PTO schedule, on top of 14 office-wide holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Competitive bonus structure with uncapped compensation
- Ongoing 1-on-1 training and sales coaching
- Experience – 1-2 years sales experience (recruiting or staffing experience within the medical field a plus) (For those with 2+ years in recruiting, see our Senior Recruiter Position)
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Communicative – Able to handle and overcome objections. Comfortable making 50-60 cold calls per day.
- Competitive – Eager to win and achieve goals, even if that involves thinking outside of the box at times.
- Self-Starter - Ability to organize and structure your own day independently in order to achieve personal metrics and goals.
- Positive Attitude - Ability to be told “no” multiple times but can remain motivated
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line reading "Entry-Level Recruiter Application". Typical response time is 1-2 days.