Back to all openings
Behavioral Health Focused Physician Recruiter (Sales Role)
Type: Full Time, In-Person
Salary: Base + Uncapped Commission. $40,000 - $90,000+
About our company:
Monroe and Weisbrod is a rapidly growing behavioral-health focused staffing firm that assists hospitals and clinics across the country in securing qualified behavioral health professionals.
We work with individuals on the front-lines of our nation's growing mental health crisis; and are seeking our next team member to help us leave our mark in the communities we serve as we continue to become the nation's leading behavioral health staffing firm.
Things you will accomplish:
- Spend the first 3-6 months in our dedicated training protocol to develop your skills in sourcing, selling, and navigating candidates through the job selection process, as well as developing an expertise in staffing, recruiting, and the behavioral health industry.
- Become an expert and stand out as a sales recruiter in the behavioral health staffing industry with ongoing personal 1x1 training/coaching.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of behavioral health providers who are interested in partnering with our organization to find new opportunities by utilizing our robust database, software search systems, independent research, cold calling, emailing, sourcing, and more.
- Use the pipeline of providers you have relationships with by qualifying, screening, negotiating, and placing them with the top hospitals and clinics our agency partners with.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets and call goals
- Experience continuous growth in a competitive sales-based environment to achieve individual and company goals.
- Experience – Minimum 1 year sales experience in a commission-based role (staffing experience within the medical field a plus)
- Communicative – Able to handle and overcome objections. Ability to make 60 cold calls per day.
- Competitive – Eager to win and achieve sales goals, even if that involves thinking outside of the box at times.
- Self-Starter - Ability to organize and structure your own day independently in order to achieve personal metrics and goals.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 100% Company-paid benefits (Vision, Dental, Medical, Short/Long-term disability, Maternity/Paternity leave)
- Generous PTO schedule, on top of 16 office-closed holidays
- Year-round 35 hour work week (9am-5pm plus an hour lunch)
- Competitive bonus structure with uncapped compensation
- Ongoing 1-on-1 training and sales coaching
- Base Salary + Uncapped Monthly Commission
- Dedicated recruiters can expect to make between $45,000 - $60,000+ their first year
- Top recruiters within our organization can expect to make a minimum of $150,000/yr within 3 years of continuous recruitment efforts.
How To Apply
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line reading "Entry-Level Recruiter Application". Typical response time is 1-2 days.