Type: Part Time, in-person, about 10 - 20 hrs/wk
(Flexible within regular business hours)
We're a fast growing physician staffing company in need of utility player who has a strong attention to detail, and a knack for Googling and researching.
The person identified for this role will be primarily focused on data-entry and research tasks, but will also assist with a number of small operations tasks.
Successful candidates are self-motivated workers who aren't interested in being micromanaged, and have an above-average attention to detail. Our company is relaxed and casual, and while we understand perfection is impossible, we have a high standard of excellence in everything we do. This role is part time, and is ideal for a student or individual looking for a flexible schedule within regular business hours.
The majority of your time will spent doing the following:
- CRM management and maintenance. Cleaning up entries, removing duplicates, ensuring profiles are completed, etc.
- Researching/Googling for info. Candidates contact info, potential clients names and locations, RFP databases, and more.
Secondarily, you'll help:
- Assist our operations coordinator with the collection, organization, and management of physician's credentials, licenses, and other documents
- Track company and employee goals, updating/designing our goal whiteboard to keep track of how far along each is.
- Manage office supplies and coffee/snack bar stock.z
- Schedule and manage office deliveries
We're not expecting someone who already knows how to do all of the above. You'll receive 1-on-1, on-the-job training directly from the company's founding members. If you're interested in an entrepreneurial ground-level role where you'll get to see the full gamut of what it takes to run and grow a small business, this is the job for you.
- Basic tech knowledge: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Self-starter: Ability to organize and structure your own day independently in order to achieve personal metrics and goals.
- Organized: Experience creating simple systems to keep track of moving dates, reminders, and todos
- Reliable transportation (our office is off Mopac by Anderson Lane)
Interest applicants should apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject "Recruiting and Operations Intern Application". Typical response time is 1-2 business days.